The VBOX Video HD2 Track Package includes roll cage camera mounts and an un-terminated power cable instead of the standard suction camera mounts and cigar lighter power supply cable. This means easier fitment in to vehicles fully prepared for racing.
VBOX Video HD2 features 1080p video, real-time synchronised video/data with graphical overlay, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The internal 10 Hz GPS engine recognises the race track you are driving and automatically configures the track map and lap timing. Automatic recording, a pre-record buffer and internal power backup ensure that you capture absolutely all of the race action. Video can be recorded at thirty frames per second to SD card or USB flash drive.
You can choose between four package options.
- HD2 data logger
- 2 cameras
- 2 Roll cage camera mounts
- Un-terminated in-car power cable
- 32Gb SD card
- CAN Splitter cable, only included if option 'C' is selected.
- OLED Display, only included if option 'C/D' is selected.
Quality Setting & Log Rates
- Low - 3.5Gb/hour
- Medium (default) - 5.4Gb/hour
- High - 7Gb/hour
- Dual Camera 1080p system
- 10Hz GPS data logging
- Records to SD card or USB
- Predictive Lap Timing (with OLED display)
- Real-time, high-definition graphic overlay
- MP4 video & audio recording
- Compatible with AiM dashboards or loggers
- Internal power backup for reliable recording
- Powerful data analysis software
- Up to 32 CAN channel inputs
- USB 2.0 host interface (for recording to USB flash drive)
- Camera preview over Wifi
- Bluetooth LE connectivity